Easy to learn WordPress - the most popular CMS of freshers choice
Posted on 24th Mar 2014 06:40 PM
Advanced PHP online/classroom course, hyderabad: We Global I-Matrix Software Solutions are one of the best Web designing and development company in Hyderabad, India. If your search is for trust worthy developer then choose the best from our company. For more details Call Us 9000866292.mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy to learn wordpress - the most popular cms of freshers choice
Among the available CMS, WordPress is definitely one of the best choice. It is world's most popular CMS. It doesn't require knowledge of PHP nor HTML, unlike Drupal, Joomla..... WordPress is opensource and free blogging tool and Content Management System (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress is used to design simple websites and it is the first choice of bloggers because of its open source phenomenon.
The top reasons for using WordPress is-
- It is easy to use
- Easy to Manage
- Knowledge of html or PHP is not required.
- Search Engine Friendly
- Customization design
- Control your own site
- Availability of Built in blog
- Improve Functionality of site with plugins
- Assign access levels for Multiple Users
- Performance of site doesn't depend on additional pages created.
You can easily add fields to forms by yourself or using plugins. It will allow your blog or subpages to have additional labels, categories or descriptions.The Philosophy behind open source software movement is that software are not like other tangible products, Once the software is created, it can be copied many times with little cost.
While speaking about Downsides of WordPress:
- Adding of more plugins to the CMS site will slow down the site page load time.
- Since WordPress regularly updates its functionality, it may not be a great option for the site owners who are looking for consistent platform.
- Since WordPress have many attractive templates, if we want to design a unique template we need to have some additional knowledge of CSS
- Knowledge of WordPress scripting is necessary if we want to make changes such as editing or deleting date of posts, etc
- WordPress doesnot have forum support while CSS like Drupal provides plentiful support.