Who can become php developer
Posted on 24th Oct 2013 04:51 PM
Advanced PHP online/classroom course, hyderabad: We Global I-Matrix Software Solutions are one of the best Web designing and development company in Hyderabad, India. If your search is for trust worthy developer then choose the best from our company. For more details Call Us 9000866292.mail us at : email@example.com
PHP Developer - worth
Today in this competitive world everyone is busy with their busy schedules. Everyone is hardly finding the time to go and learn something in the market. Even if they had the zeal to learn they can't find enough time to learn the technology like PHP. PHP is such a technology which makes you a billionaire if you master it properly.
PHP developers are one arm of the web-development industry and work with PHP, a general purpose script language used alone and with HTML. Becoming a proficient PHP developer requires a technical education and learn all aspects of PHP development.
Go for PHP basic..
The first step to becoming a PHP developer includes taking basic tutorial classes like those offered by Courses Web Programming. The Basic Plan offers classes like writing PHP scripts, variables and data types and PHP strings. These types of classes cover the basics of PHP development, preparing the student for advanced PHP learning. Becoming a PHP developer. Learning PHP we must need some nuts and bolts. Here the PHP nuts and bolts are....
Requirements to become a PHP Web Developer
- To become a PHP Developer one must have enough patience. If you lack patience then i suggest you to practice some patience tips.
- To be able to solve simple mathematical calculations like which we did in our schooling days.(Algebra, etc). For example, if a=2, b=3 then what is a+b? If you can solve this then its enough.
- To be able to read the existing code. CaN yOu rEaD tHiS?
- Any Web Server preferably Apache
- Any Operating System preferably Windows or else Linux
- Any text editor for writing the code. Like Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Editplus, Netbeans, Eclipse, etc..
- Any web browser like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Any file sharing or file transfer tool like FTP, CuteFTP, FileZilla, etc.
- XAMPP or WAMP or MAMP software for php files execution and access mysql database using phpmyadmin interface
- Of all these things, as a good developer if one forgets ctrl+c(Copy) and ctrl+v(Paste) then he/she will not be treated as good developer. So keep these two shortcuts because in the rest of your programming world you will be addicted to these two things.
Don't get scared by seeing the above list. It's not tough to learn all of them. its a list which is made by a human being.
Ex: Have you heard the fact about the Tajmahal.. That great one stands on a strong foundation, so does success. The foundation of success is "attitude". And if you have a right attitude to learn PHP then ultimately success will be yours.