How should a website be on top page of Google - First Steps for SEO
Posted on 16th Nov 2013 05:33 PM
Advanced SEO online/classroom course, hyderabad: We at iMatrix Solutions give quality and job oriented Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training by real time experts at Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, India. For more details contact us at 9000866282 or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEO for Biginners
One who is new to business or one they don't have a overview on internet marketing ask several question about SEO. Actually what is that everyone expect from SEO? Do you want to use it (SEO) because you want to see your website on the top page of search engine (google) listings? Or would you like to know what people want and seek (i.e which key words people will use to reach your website)in products like yours.
If your primary aim is your website should be on the top page of google for several keywords in your field, think again to starting. Because today search engines use complicated updated algorithms (like google humming bird algorithms that involve multiple factors )so its not possible for any new business to become high rated by search engine within short period of time. So You will have to wait and, maybe, you will have to wait for a long time. Are you prepared for this?
The new one search for "super offers" that promise to make your website popular and "defeat Google", but believe me, these are all marketing tricks that have one aim - make you costly customer for their business. If you purchase one of such programs, what you will get? most probably you get basic SEO knowledge. That basic SEO tips can be accessed online or got from blogs devoted to SEO for free.In simple words these "super programs" are nothing but a waste of money.
Is there way to become top ranked within short time
Is there way to become top ranked within short time. Yes, there's one way, for that you should spend money . That means you should participate in paid listings. Sign up for Google AdWords program, select your keywords, set up highest winning bid and your website will appear at the very top and in right column of search results that include your keywords.I never say its a good idea for all because It looking simple but you should be ready to face several problems. (in this process you stop spending money ..and your site dropout from top )
First, not all businessmen have sufficient funds for such Internet campaigns. If you just start your business online, most probably you're ready to spend some cash, but you'd like to escape serious investments. Second - people who use Google search regularly they know which one are paid advertisements, so they avoid those sites, and prefer clicking the results of organic search first.
SEO is really important for new businesses...
SEO is really important for new businesses because this is the only way to make search engine pay attention to things you offer and they may be pretty close to the products wanted by your potential customers.
You need to optimize your website for local audience using following techniques,
- Set your geographic location in Google webmaster tools
- Submit your website to local search engines
- Submit your website to local directories
- Get back links from target country
- Get active on social communities which are popular in target country
- Submit your listing on local classified websites
Important basic SEO points for beginners:
- Proper keywords. Find out what people type in their search engine bars when they try to find a product similar to the one you offer. Make sure you use these keywords in your content and most important one is present in your domain name and titles.
- Check your sitemap. It should be well-organized and provide error free data. Check inner linking system. It should be simple, but effective.
- Someone has told famous "content is king". Today this phrase is still very true. Content rich in keywords wins. Do not turn your website into a bare price list. Each product should have a description between 300-700 symbols. Note images are good for people, but search engine robots cannot index information on pictures, so try to create a combination between images and text.
- Incoming links and outcoming links. When you post links to other websites, be careful. Post links wisely and preferably to related websites. Avoid numerous links to unrelated ones as this may cause lowering in the rank. In worst case your website can be considered as spam by Google.