Want to Focus on Look and Feel Of your Website....
Posted on 13th Jul 2013 12:05 PM
iMatrix Solutions Offer ADVANCED WEB DESIGNING/PHP/SEO online/classroom course, hyderabad:by experienced faculty who are real time industry experts and web designers indeed. We Global I-Matrix Software Solutions are one of the best Web designing and development company in Hyderabad, India.For details and clarification contact us: 040-42204594, +91 9000866282. mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Responsive web design? Pros and Cons of Responsive Web templates..
We cannot deny the truth that now we are living in globally competitive world. Technology is upgrading for every few months so does the Softwares. Having a website was optional for businesses but now it plays a key role in business marketing. Website will make your business known through out the world and also help you gain lot of customers. Many websites contain lot of content and images which in turn take lot of loading time to open in their gadgets. So, if you want your website to open in smart phones, tablets, iPhones same as in Desktop then its time to go for responsive website design.
A responsive website is a site that is flexible and compatible to be displayed in different screens, right from desktop to smart phones. Today many use their Tablets and Smartphone to visit a website. So it is better to switch to responsive design to increase the traffic and clients for your business.
Advantages of responsive design:
- User can have same experience whether they access the website from their personal desktop or from their Smartphone whenever they want and from wherever they are.
- In one view your can scrutinize the statistics of site traffic instead of making some custom adjustments like mobile only traffic.
- You need not handle numerous sites, instead afford a maintenance cost of one mobile friendly site. Responsive design will save your money from managing many sites.
- Responsive designing sites make sharing of websites easy on social networking sites.
- Responsive designing is hottest trend of today’s web world. A website having responsive web design will surely appeal to prospects and customers. Responsive web design is best approach to have more sales. It is need of users to have a mobile friendly site so no one can avoid it.
Disadvantages of responsive web design:
- With the intention to implement Responsive web design on your website we need to use a simple adaptive web layout, for which we need to redesign a major part of existing website.
- If you want your website to launch by earliest possible time, then it is not best because it takes additional time and efforts. By using Content Management System and Framework we can design faster but it totally depends on developers.
- If your website receives less than 5% of mobile traffic then its not best choice to go for Responsive web design.
Through Responsive Web Design we are not creating a websites for different designs but we are trying to fit your site in different screens.
The Role of Responsive Web Design for SEO Purpose
The option that is best for your business depends on many factors, such as the purpose of the website, the intended target audience or whether SEO is a factor.
If SEO is a factor, here are reasons why responsive web design is the best option for your mobile SEO strategy.
This is because responsive design sites have one URL and the same HTML, regardless of device, which makes it easier and more efficient for Google to crawl, index, and organize content. Additionally, Google prefers responsive web design because content that lives on one website and one URL is much easier for users to share, interact with, and link to than content that lives on a separate mobile site.
Here are few best examples of responsive Design Websites.