Latest SEO interview questions for Freshers on Google SEO updates for year 2013 and 2014
Posted on 05th Dec 2013 06:16 PM
Search engine optimization (SEO) Online Training and classroom training to students by real time industry experts by Global ImatrixSlolutions (p) Ltd from Hyderabad, India. For more details contact us on 9000866282.mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Seo course - 2014 / Latest google seo updates
The google seo major update is Google Humming bird realeased on August 2 2013. After the Google Humming bird update six updates are released, but in all updates some are unnamed and some are minor updates only. The two minor updates what we are count as seo update is Authourship shake-up and Page layout.
If you are searching for questions based on Google updates that may be asked in interview, then here you are at right place to find one such best answers.
- Google Hummingbird - This is the Major Update given on August 2 2013.
- The minor but most recent update is Penguin #5 (aka Penguin 2.1), October 4th, 2013( this update is going to affect 1% of search queries in Google search results according to Google head of web spam Matt Cutts..using unethical and unnatural link schemes to promote their website in Google search results. )
- Two unnamed updates are released on November 14th and December 17th 2013. But the patterns were unclear. so we will not count them as major updates.
- Authourship shake-up google seo update released on December 19th 2013.
- Page layout minor seo update release on Febraury 6th 2014.
2. What are the updates of Google in the year 2013
- Penguin #4 (aka Penguin 2.0) - May 22nd, 2013
- Panda 26 - July 18, 2013
- Unnamed Update - July 26, 2013
- Google Hummingbird - August 20
- Penguin #5 (aka Penguin 2.1), October 4th, 2013( this update is going to affect 1% of search queries in Google search results according to Google head of web spam Matt Cutts..using unethical and unnatural link schemes to promote their website in Google search results. )
3. Which one is Present most important Update of Google?
Ans: The Present Most important updates of Google are Humming bird update, Panda and Penguin of which each one deals with different topics
4. What is Difference between Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird update?
- Panda : Check your website content quality.
- Penguin : Check your website links quality
- Hummingbird : Is a search engine algorithm. It is user friendly.
5. When was Google's first update given?
Ans: Google Toolbar - December 2000(google.com toolbar introduced)
6. What are todays SEO guidelines?
1. Good website structure, good content without grammar errors and with a close to perfection English or native language (if is the case). Google now is very sensitive to these aspects.
2. Promoting your website on all the big channels - social networking is a must
3. Create backlinks in the high PR - forums/blogs - if they\'re accepted.
4. Try to promote these blogs for the keywords that you want to be found.
5. DON'T SPAM - in the moment when you're posting "chaotic" backlinks or content regarding your website with a suspected speed - you'll be penalized and will be very hard to recover yourself. Read more
7. How many Google updates are given from the year 2000-2013?
Ans: There are total 71 updates:
- Updates with various names (38)
- Panda updates (26 )
- unnamed (1)
- Penguin updates (5)
- Humming bird (1)
Ans: Hummingbird is the Google latest updates which shift focus away from keyword and intent the search user is actually looking for. Before that Google was giving results according to search queries.Hummingbird will give you results according to your location ,social searches and what you searched before.That means stuffing your keywords according to web page isn\'t going to work anymore. Click here for more information on Humming bird.
iMatrix Solutions will offer best classroom and Online SEO training from Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. For more details contact us at +91 9000866282