Is SSL compulsory to any website?
Posted on 11th Aug 2017 05:33 PM
iMatrix Solutions Offer ADVANCED WEB DESIGNING/PHP/SEO online/classroom course, hyderabad:by experienced faculty who are real time industry experts and web designers indeed. We Global I-Matrix Software Solutions are one of the best Web designing and development company in Hyderabad, India.For details and clarification contact us: 040-42204594, +91 9000866282. mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is SSL (Secure sockets layer) ?
What is SSL certificate ?
What is the Process of getting SSL certificate ?
How does SSL works ?
- Initially when a browser tries to connect to a website through SSL, browser will request server to identify itself
- Server then sends a copy of SSL certificate
- Browser verifies whether it is trustworthy or not,
- If so, then sends a message to server.
- Server sends a digitally signed acknowledgement to start a SSL version
- Thus the encrypted data is shared between browser and server only
Why do I need SSL ?
- SSL majorly helps in preventing hackers in tampering data between browser and server.
- It is specially designed to protect site from hackers on malware practices .
- The secretive date like credit card information, usernames, passwords, email, voice, voice IP, file transmission is seen only by the browser who owns the website
- To secure hosting control panel logins like parallel, cpanel, etc.,
Disadvantages of SSL :
- Pricing is an obvious reason for any browser to look on to it
- With the increase in competition in industry and with introduction of new providers in ssl certificate it’s hard to find out as of who is trustworthy
What are the different types of SSL certificates ?
How ssl effects seo ranking factor